Effective date: July 29, 2019.
Coes Comunicación (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.metrix.bi website (the “Service”).
Your privacy is our concern, and we are serious about it. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data. It also sets out how you can contact us if you have any queries or concerns regarding your personal data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
· Email address
· First name and last name
· Cookies and Usage Data
For purposes of analysis and improvement of our Services We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version and language, the pages or emails of our Service that you visit or open, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Social network user data
The type and scope of personal data obtained from social media platforms depends on the type of the APIs and permissions granted by the respective platforms, and on the administrative permissions granted to us by our customers, where applicable.
Below are the most typical examples of data collected about social media platform users:
· User generated content (such as posts, comments, pages, profiles, images or feeds) including its metadata (such as time and location of post or comment);
· Contact details (such as name, email address) if made public by the user;
· Additional individual information (such as age, gender, employer, profession, geographic location, education information, financial status, habits and preferences) published by the user.
We only process data that the social network users made available to general public, pursuant to the relevant platforms’ terms, and that are generally accessible via the social network APIs, or data that our customers grant us permission to access.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
· Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
· Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
· Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Coes Comunicación uses the collected data for various purposes, We may process your personal data to identify you when you login to your account and use our Services, to enable us to operate the Services and provide them to you. This may include verification of your payments, purchase orders and billing information. It may also include verification to determine free trial eligibility.
Analysis of data from social networks, which may include data in the scope specified in Section Social network user data. We analyse this data to provide our Services to our customers in the scope and manner allowed by the social platform terms for developers.
· To provide and maintain the Service
· To notify you by email about our Service
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
· To provide customer care and support
· To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
· To monitor the usage of the Service
· To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Costa Rica and Unite States of America to process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Coes Comunicación may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
· To comply with a legal obligation
· To protect and defend the rights or property of Coes Comunicación
· To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
· To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
· To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
· By email: email@example.com
· By visiting this page on our website: www.coescomunicacion.com
· By phone number: (506) 2240-2110 – (506) 2240-2120
(507) +302 7492
425 mts N, de los Tribunales
Calle Blancos, Goicoechea
San José, CR.
Copyrights © Coes Comunicación 2019